The following example shows how you can display custom icons in an Adobe AIR application by setting the <icon> node in the AIR application’s descriptor XML file.
Full code after the jump.
assets/AppIcon16.png assets/AppIcon32.png assets/AppIcon48.png assets/AppIcon128.png
- Detecting the number of screens on a users system in Adobe AIR
- Opening a new NativeWindow in Adobe AIR
- Detecting the line-ending character sequence used by the host operating system in Adobe AIR
- Displaying a custom title bar icon in a WindowedApplication container in Adobe AIR
- Setting a custom text style on the status bar on a WindowedApplication container in Adobe AIR
- Keeping a WindowedApplication on top of other windows in Adobe AIR
- Specifying whether a new Window is focused in Adobe AIR
- Opening a new Window in Adobe AIR
- Setting the file size display mode in the Flex FileSystemDataGrid control in Adobe AIR
- Sorting the FileSystemDataGrid control by date in Adobe AIR