The following example shows how you can install an Adobe AIR application into a specific directory in the Programs menu by setting the <programMenuFolder> node in the application’s XML installer file.
Full code after the jump.
To install an Adobe AIR application to a specific directory in the Programs menu, edit the following lines in the application’s XML file:
After the Adobe AIR application is installed, the application should be installed in the Start Menu under Programs > AIRExamples.com.
- Detecting the number of screens on a users system in Adobe AIR
- Opening a new NativeWindow in Adobe AIR
- Detecting the line-ending character sequence used by the host operating system in Adobe AIR
- Displaying a custom title bar icon in a WindowedApplication container in Adobe AIR
- Setting a custom text style on the status bar on a WindowedApplication container in Adobe AIR
- Keeping a WindowedApplication on top of other windows in Adobe AIR
- Specifying whether a new Window is focused in Adobe AIR
- Opening a new Window in Adobe AIR
- Setting the file size display mode in the Flex FileSystemDataGrid control in Adobe AIR
- Sorting the FileSystemDataGrid control by date in Adobe AIR