The following example shows how you can format the size column to display bytes or kilobytes in an Adobe AIR FileSystemDataGrid control by setting the
sizeDisplayMode property to one of the static constants in the FileSystemSizeDisplayMode class.
Full code after the jump.
You can also set the
sizeDisplayMode property using ActionScript, as seen in the following example:
Due to popular demand, here is the “same” example in a more ActionScript friendly format:
- Detecting the number of screens on a users system in Adobe AIR
- Opening a new NativeWindow in Adobe AIR
- Detecting the line-ending character sequence used by the host operating system in Adobe AIR
- Displaying a custom title bar icon in a WindowedApplication container in Adobe AIR
- Setting a custom text style on the status bar on a WindowedApplication container in Adobe AIR
- Keeping a WindowedApplication on top of other windows in Adobe AIR
- Specifying whether a new Window is focused in Adobe AIR
- Opening a new Window in Adobe AIR
- Setting the file size display mode in the Flex FileSystemDataGrid control in Adobe AIR
- Sorting the FileSystemDataGrid control by date in Adobe AIR